TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C)
T&C of Sale and T&C of Use constitute one single document that contains important information concerning the legally binding terms and conditions applicable to you.
T&C OF SALE
- T&C of Sale apply to all orders and the purchase of any products through https://jewelry.annaandres.com website (“Website”). Please read them carefully before ordering products from the Website.
- “Anna Andres Jewelry” is the trade name of AAJ Brand House s.r.o, a private limited company registered in the Czech Republic under the Business Register number 082 93 899. AAJ is the owner of the Website. Any reference made on the Website to “Anna Andres Jewelry”, “AAJ”, “we”, “us” and “our” includes, where the context so admits, affiliated entities and individuals.
- Products sold on the Website are intended to be sold to end consumers, with the exclusion of all resellers or intermediaries acting on behalf of resellers. By placing an order, you affirm that you are acting as the end consumer and do not intend to resell the products for commercial purposes.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to place an order.
- By placing an order, you agree to be bound by T&C. Please make sure you have read and understood T&C before placing your order.
- We reserve the right to amend T&C from time to time without prior notice to you. You will find the version of T&C that will apply to your order on the Website at the time you place your order.
- The offering of any product on the Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. We expressly exclude any liability for lack of items in stock or for products being not available. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We aim to display all attributes of our products as accurately as possible. However, the pictures that appear in your browser may depend on your device and its settings. We cannot guarantee that all attributes of our products and the original purchased by you are displayed accurately on the photos. We do not represent or warrant to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of any products displayed on the Website as to the accuracy, description or condition of any products. We also expressly reserve the right to change the design, appearance, branding and/or material of products offered at any time without prior notice.
- If the item you have received is defective, please notify us promptly and return the item form without delay using the procedure set out on the Website.
- No provision of T&C is intended to limit any applicable statutory rights.
T&C OF USE
- T&C, together with the content and use of the Website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law except where other law shall be applied in accordance with applicable legislation.
- We have taken care to ensure that the material and information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible. However, we do not give any representation or warranty, express or implied, in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the said information.
- Except as expressly set out in T&C, all representations, warranties, T&C whether express or implied in relation to the Website and/or the information contained herein are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to amend or change the terms on which you may access the Website. In accessing the Website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws in force in the place from where you are accessing the Website.
- All content and designs included in the Website (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software) are protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights and is the property of AAJ. All uses of the Website except those stipulated in T&C are prohibited including, without limitation, distributing, reproducing, modifying or copying, or using for any commercial purposes, any of the materials or contents of the Website.
- If we consider it necessary for our own protection or that of our contractual partners, we may at any time, on a case by case basis and as we see fit, decide, without giving prior notice or giving reasons, to limit or cancel your right to access the Website. We will inform you if we have taken such a decision. We will not be liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of us exercising our rights under this or any other clause of T&C.
- You will not use, or allow the use of, the Website and any products obtained through the use of the Website in contravention of any laws, regulations or rules to which you are subject. We expressly disclaim any liability relating to such use of the Website and the products obtained through the use of the Website.
- You will not use, or allow the use of, the Website in any way which is defamatory, obscene, abusive, indecent or menacing or which infringes any intellectual property rights or breaches obligations of confidence or which is otherwise illegal or unlawful.
- You will not introduce a software virus or other disruptive program or do any act which would cause the Website to become unavailable for use by others.
- You will not solicit or encourage other internet Websites to frame or hypertext link directly to the Website without our prior written consent.
- You will not use, or allow the use of, the Website and any products obtained through the use of the Website in any way which is not authorized by us or in breach of the Agreement.
- We regularly publish on the Website updates of the products, features available to clients as well as information, declarations and warnings related to our services. You undertake to regularly update yourself about this information, declarations and warnings and to inform us immediately of any disagreement with such information.
- If you no longer wish to communicate via electronic media, you must notify us and revoke this consent in writing. Communications sent through the Website or by electronic media shall be treated as satisfying any legal requirement that a communication should be signed and in writing, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Neither we nor any entity or person associated with AAJ shall be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you arising from any act or omission in the course of using the Website or any products obtained through the use of the Website or otherwise arising from the activities to which T&C apply.
- Neither we nor any entity associated with AAJ shall be liable for any loss arising from any act or omission of any attorney, agent or third party who performs services for you.
- We cannot and do not accept responsibility for losses you suffer as a result of our or any entity associated with AAJ failing to comply with T&C as a result of circumstances outside our or their reasonable control. These circumstances would include, but not be limited to, interruption of power supply and failure of electronic equipment.
- Under no circumstances shall we be liable for indirect, accumulated or subsequent damages, nor shall we have any liability whatsoever for damages caused by your failure to mitigate any damages, in particular by failing to take immediate measures to prevent potential damages or reduce existing damages known or foreseeable or that would have been known or foreseeable had you exercised due care and diligence.
- You will indemnify and keep indemnified us and any entity associated with AAJ against any cost, loss, liability or expense whatsoever which may be suffered or incurred by us and/or any entity associated with AAJ directly or indirectly in connection with, or as a result of, any services, performance or action permitted under T&C.
- Website may contain links to other websites which are not controlled by us or any entity associated with AAJ and contain material produced by independent third parties. The owners of such linked websites do not necessarily have any relationship, commercial or otherwise, with us. The existence of a link from the Website to any third party website does not constitute a recommendation or other approval by us or any entity associated with AAJ of such website its content or any provider thereof.
- Any opinions or recommendations expressed on third party websites are those of the relevant provider and are not the opinions or recommendations of ours or any entity associated with AAJ. Neither we nor any entity associated with AAJ accepts any responsibility for content provided on any website that may be accessed through links on the Website.
- We are not required to do anything or refrain from doing anything which would infringe any applicable laws or regulations and may do whatever we consider necessary to comply with them.
- If any provision of T&C shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of T&C which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Any failure by us (whether continued or not) to insist upon strict compliance with any provision of T&C shall not constitute nor be deemed to constitute a waiver by us of any of our rights or remedies.
- The rights and remedies conferred upon us hereby shall be cumulative and the exercise or waiver of any part thereof shall not preclude or inhibit the exercise of any other additional rights and remedies.